Do you want more traffic to your site?
Is your site search engine friendly?
Duplicate Title Tags
- Unique, descriptive page titles increase the likelihood that search engines will direct users in your target audience to your website. The Alexa Site Audit gives you a detailed listing of duplicate titles used on multiple unique pages to help users locate pages on your site.
Missing Title Tags
- Most search engines display the page title in search results, and if your page is missing a title you could be losing an opportunity to drive traffic to your site. The Alexa Site Audit gives you a comprehensive list of pages on your site that are missing a title.
Long Title Tags
- When search engines display your page title, they will often truncate titles that are too long. The Alexa Site Audit identifies all pages on your site with titles that are too long.
Multiple Title Tags
- Each page on your site needs a unique title that describes the content on the page, but sometimes it is easy to have more than one title on a page. The Alexa Site Audit checks this for you, and will give you a list of pages with multiple titles.
- Reachability is a measure of how many links a crawler must follow to locate pages on your site. Our analysis of your site provides you with a list of hard-to-reach pages to help you quickly identify obscured content.
- Redirecting too many of the pages on your site to other pages wastes crawler resources and may result in a smaller number of pages being crawled. Our analysis can determine whether or not you are using redirects effectively.
- Anchor Text
- Effective anchor text concisely describes the destination page. The Alexa Site Audit provides a comprehensive list of links found on various pages of your site.
- A broken link undermines the user experience, wastes search engine crawler resources, and can affect your placement in search engines. With the Alexa Site Audit, you can find all the broken links on your site and quickly make changes.
Dead End Pages
- Pages without any links are not good for your visitors. We can show you which pages on your site are dead ends to help you improve the user experience.
Page Not Found
- A good ‘404’ or ‘Page Not Found’ error page does more than simply report the error. Our analysis of your site can tell you whether or not you have created a proper ‘Page Not Found’ error page.
- Most search engines display URLs in search results. If an URL is too long, people doing searches will see a truncated version and you might miss an opportunity to get them to click.
- Reusing text and images on your site? This can have more of a negative effect than you know. Find out how the duplicate content on your site affects your search engine rank.
Duplicate Meta Descriptions
- Meta descriptions, like page content, should be unique. We can help you find any duplicate meta descriptions across your entire site so that your pages get properly indexed.
Too Many Links
- Links are good. Having too many links can potentially make the page more difficult to navigate, and could create other SEO problems. Discover the pages on your site that have too many links.
- Server errors indicate major problems with the content of your site. The Alexa Site Audit checks for server errors on your site and provides a comprehensive list of pages that are giving server errors.
- A misconfigured robots.txt file can inadvertently block crawlers from valuable content. The Alexa Site Audit can check to see if your robots.txt file is configured correctly, and provides recommendations if it is not.
- Sites that use session ID parameters as part of their URLs may receive a lower ranking in search results. Find out which pages on your site use these with the Alexa Site Audit.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Build upon your existing SEM efforts with our keyword recommendations, tailored to your site. Using our vast database of search analytics, we can help you find the more cost-effective and relevant keywords to use for advertising.
- We also analyze the link structure of your site to determine which pages could benefit from more links from across your site.
- Many websites allow for users to visit them through both http://domain.com and http://www.domain.com. Most search engines treat these as separate hosts, so it is important to have one redirect to the other or you risk splitting your Page Rank across the two versions of your site.
Low Word Count
- Pages with little or no text content often receive poor placement in search results. In the Alexa Site Audit, you can find a listing of pages containing little or no text content to help improve your placement in search results.
- Using image descriptions can help search engines index the non-text content of your pages, and makes your site more accessible for the visually impaired. Discover the location of pages on your site that have images with no description.
- may be useful :D